Thursday, October 23, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

I have set up this blog because recently, I feel the need to get a lot of stuff off my chest. I have a 10 year old son with autism who is discovering himself and has a lot of questions. This, in turn, leaves me with a lot to think about. I can usually figure things out pretty well, just by writing down my thoughts, so I created this blog for that purpose. My son Dallas already has his own blog here, so I will be linking to that one occasionally as well.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for making the video about being a retired warrior mom. It gave me a lot to think about and really touched my heart. I will check back here to read more every now and then.

    My son is 10 and has a diagnosis of PDD-NOS. I'm doing my best at accepting his individualism and am trying to get rid of the guilt and sadness that I am troubled with. I love my son for who he is and only want the best for him.

    ReplyDelete